Friday, July 21, 2006

it is hell getting old........


a few years ago i had to start wearing glasses because i could no longer see anything up close. i didn't mind too much and i think my glasses are cool and look good on me. the other day i was putting on my makeup. as i was applying my eyeliner don asked me what i was doing. "duh, i'm putting on my eyeliner". "well, is it supposed to go on clear"?, he asked me. "umm, no it's supposed to be dark brown", i answered. i thought he was really being a smart ass. "well, it's going on clear", he told me. turns out that i had no tip left on the pencil and was not going on at all. sheesh! i think i had been doing that for about a week. eyelinerless, because i can't see up close enough to put my makeup on. i figured that i had been doing it so long i really didn't need to get too close to see. i could do it from memory. turns out, i was wrong. it is hell getting old{er}

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO...Hilarious!!!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home