Tuesday, August 08, 2006

surprise!.......

i opened our front door on saturday night and found this little guy sitting up at the storm door looking at me.
 
he looks to be just a baby and wasn't scared me or the flash from my camera. he just kind of toddled around on the porch for a while. i was a little hesitant to open the door because they tend to be rabid and all but he totally ignored me when i took his pictures.
 
after a while he just kind of toddled away into the bushes.
 
champ, on the other hand, continued to bark for about ten minutes afterward.
  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck! I can't stand raccoons. FYI...they carry worms in their urine (according to our vet) that can be transfered to you dog. We trap and shoot them!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home