Friday, December 15, 2006

meet my neighbors...

fabulous people, they are. tina is my personal trainer and three times a week she kicks my butt in her basement gym. but it works and i am 20 lbs lighter. (thanks, tina). she is 4 months pregnant and i can't wait to do newborn baby pictures. we did a photo shoot last weekend to try to get a good picture for a christmas card for them. little eden just does not like to have her picture taken...or maybe it's just me. i think that's it, she just doesn't like me...or that big black camera that i stick in her face.
i did manage to get some good ones in of mom and dad...
and even a few good ones of eden too. but she tired of the session quickly...and let us know in no uncertain terms that she was done....

happy holler days... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home