Friday, August 25, 2006

i am.....home

i was released this afternoon, one day early...(for good behavior, i suppose)...and i am not feeing too bad. a little sore at the incision site but they gave me some pretty good drugs for that. the doctor said it was a textbook case and everything went exactly as it was supposed to. kelly got this picture of shannon and i last night, that is what not showering for two days looks like. i am going to be pretty sore for a few more days but then i expect to feel better. i will update then. i'm pretty tired now.....
  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In case I forget to you tell you, you look great. I see a big difference. Maybe I'll get motivated some day to follow suit.

Go see my blog. I have some really cool shots. http://imaginationcreations.blogstream.com/

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel better soon!!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home